BDK Labour Hire Pty Ltd is a leader in contingent and recruitment solutions. Beginning operations in 2012, we are proudly still are family run and owned. In a world of labour hire agencies BDK prides itself on being that little bit different. First and first mostly we see ourselves as a workforce and a team!
For us it’s not just about the numbers, we are looking for long term relationships with our clients and a desire to deeply understand their requirements and how we can tailor our recruitment services to find them the best labour for their job, to grow their teams and their business. We deliver high-impact solutions that enable clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness.
We join in on our clients passion for the finished product or end goal, we enjoy the milestones and endure the pressure of deadlines alongside our clients with loyalty and relentlessness. Our goal is to ensure that our clients know that they can depend on us to always go the extra mile with our dedicated and personalised service.
Our commitment to our clients and staff means it is never about just helping someone land a job ! We want to ensure we are placing the right people with the required skills or attitude required to learn. BDK Labour hire is here to help you! From holding toolbox meetings in line with OHS regulations, being on site prior to staff starting to ensure punctuality or even driving a staff member to work if their car breaks down; we are here to help!
If you looking for a professional and personal approach to your labour force growth then please contact us and try the difference.
Before we start
We recognise each new partnership is completely unique and requires and in depth understanding of the client’s needs. It is imperative to BDK that we are provided with accurate information to ensure we exceed our client’s expectations and ensure our staff will arrive with sufficient training and relevant preparation for their first day of work. Every client is assigned a team which includes an operations manager.
What we may need from you?
- Operational Workflow chart matrix and any applicable SOP’s
- Based on the labour type requested a list of duties required to be performed in the specific area
- Number of staff required over total period of project
- Training manuals if applicable
- Detailed information in regards to chain of command, first aid representatives, team leaders and training persona
BDK Value Add
- Being a smaller company BDK operate a close knit core team. There are less layers of management between you and the decision makers. Our managers are on your floors every day, checking on staff performance and available to you always for discussion about existing staff and areas that may need to be improved. We can be involved as little or as much as you need!
- Due to our size BDK are more agile & flexible. Our overheads are much lower which often means we can provide a more attractive rate structure. We offer completely transparent pricing.
- Don’t forget the hourly rate of labour hire includes rate of pay, superannuation, payroll tax, public liability insurance and work cover insurance.
- BDK will manage all administrative tasks in the management of our labour hire staff.
- BDK will ensure we are working in line with Worksafe OHS regulations we will manage and maintain employees training and tickets validity.
- BDK will work with you, we want to take an active part in your success.We will make it our business to know your business inside out.
- BDK build strong relationships with employees of all levels. Unlike most labour hire companies, BDK recognise and reward deserving employees accordingly, by converting many casuals to full time status assisting in staff loyalty and retention.